Lil Hank Williams: Newest Internet Sensation

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Ate more mushrooms than any human should and laughed my ass off all PM at his grave in Montgomery. Skeeter bites all over the next day. Gave me the blues. 

He bought his last booze(shine) about a mile from where I grew up. At the time, Leonard Jennings was one of the biggest bootleggers in the south. Some think that is what did him in, along with the morphine. Leonard was known to use the cheapest methods to make his shine.

It's funny if you go to his actual account. This little kid had very few followers. I mean he was just some little kid who sang old country songs. Now he's getting upwards of 1million followers and that video has blown the fuck up with views and comments. Hell I have heard this song remixed to a dance genre and they play it at warmups at sporting events. People have said they played it in clubs. Funny how shit like this can spread these days in the meme culture. Countless memes and remixes have been made to this video clip. Shit is all over the place.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

It's funny if you go to his actual account. This little kid had very few followers. I mean he was just some little kid who sang old country songs. Now he's getting upwards of 1million followers and that video has blown the fuck up with views and comments. Hell I have heard this song remixed to a dance genre and they play it at warmups at sporting events. People have said they played it in clubs. Funny how shit like this can spread these days in the meme culture. Countless memes and remixes have been made to this video clip. Shit is all over the place.

I mean, this is a little catchy,

• Like 2