Jump to content
Penelope

So I tried acid for the first time.

Recommended Posts

If you eat shrooms, eat them with a snickers bar. It's the best way to eat those nasty fuckers, and I've tried them all. 
No, dry them out, spice grinder, gel caps from gnc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never felt so square in my life as I do now having read this thread, speed was the hardest shit I ever done and once was good enough for me.  Y'all need Jesus in your lives. 

BTW, call this ol' gal next time you want an acid fix...

tumblr_np596q5rLv1u0zuyso1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, dry them out, spice grinder, gel caps from gnc

Came to post this. I use my weed grinder and “00” empty capsules. I started doing it to feel safer when traveling with them. I also like knowing exactly how much I’m taking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RPM said:

The Three Amigos is a fun movie to watch when tripping, especially the campfire singalong.

Do you have anything besides Mexican food?

That's my favorite comedy. I'm sure it's great to watch in any state. I was on mushrooms the first time I saw Raising Arizona, another favorite of mine. When the titles roll nearly 12 minutes into the movie, I was already completely immersed and had forgotten that we hadn't seen the title sequence yet. Heck, it could've been 30 minutes into the film for all I knew. I fell in love right then and there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a big fan of sitting, and watching movies when I'm tripping. I wanna be on the go, and create fun, see where the trip takes me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I dropped acid at Disney World on spring break in 1987. One of the best trips ever. It kicked in hard during Pirates of the Caribbean. One thing that's cool about that ride is that you exit into a different "land" than the one you entered from so it gave a sort of through-the-looking-glass quality to the experience. The trip was on and we were in a different world. 

I enjoyed the Haunted Mansion. I loved it as a kid and was looking forward to experiencing it again. I'm certain I saw another adult couple there who were tripping. No kids, eyes hugely dilated, and the chick had this mouth-agape look of awe/trepidation on her face. There was nothing really mind-blowing about the attraction but I enjoyed riding around in the dark in an air conditioned space. I was able to appreciate the cinematic quality of the ride, the way they direct your vision in those little shell-backed cars in order to make the special effects work. And I liked the colored lights. It's a little like riding through the black light room at Spencer Gifts. Would do again. 

I'm generally not a big roller coaster guy but we went on Space Mountain twice. The second time I let people behind me in line go past so I could get the front seat of the next train. Then we got stuck in place for a minute when we were halfway up that first hill. That was pretty cool. 

The weather, the lush landscaping, the animals, the feeling of being in a movie set, seeing through the facade but buying into it at the same time. Seeing the look of wonder on the faces of little children. And a fireworks show before the park closed. What a great day. Then we drove to Daytona Beach and parked my dad's van on the beach and slept there overnight. 

We had friends who were spending spring break in Daytona so we stayed with them for a day or two and then headed off to Hampton, VA where we hoped to attend our first Dead show. I'd heard that you could buy tickets in the lot at Dead shows. I didn't know that Hampton Coliseum, the spaceship, was a really popular place to see the Dead. We couldn't buy tickets in the lot but we bought more acid and ate some. When the show was about to start, the cops swept through the parking lot and ordered everyone to enter the venue if they had a ticket and to clear out of the lot otherwise. So we went across the street where there was a movie theater and watched Platoon. Not exactly the 60's flashback we'd been shooting for. Then we drove to Virginia Beach, slept in the van in the parking lot of some hotel, then headed back home. I wouldn't see my first Dead show until that summer. 

Ha, the last time I did acid was in 87 (end of freshman year) at Dead Show at the Ventura fairgrounds.  I was waaaay tripping.  I remember taking a leak in a porta shitter and listening to the music and then realizing I had stopped pissing like 5 minutes earlier.  After the show a bunch of us all went in the ocean.  Had a total Woodstock vibe.  Decided to spend the night and go to the show the next day.  Slept next to some random groups’ campfire in the dirt.  Woke up, found a few “miracles” (tix in Dead parlance), and took acid again.  Tripped even harder.  Was convinced I had crossed over and was going to be permanently tripping.  When I finally came down, I decided that chapter needed to be closed.  Was thankful to have my brain, or what was left of it, back again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did lots of acid in the 80s but only shrooms once. Picked them off cowshit near Dallas and brewed a tea. Everything was fine until my buddy started ranting and raving about the devil while I sat immobile in a recliner in his mobil home.

Good times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Did lots of acid in the 80s but only shrooms once. Picked them off cowshit near Dallas and brewed a tea. Everything was fine until my buddy started ranting and raving about the devil while I sat immobile in a recliner in his mobil home.

Good times

The devil should never be discussed while taking 'sid or shrooms, it's bad form....

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

The devil should Neve be discussed while taking 'sid or shrooms, it's bad form....

Tell me! Shit scarred me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not a big fan of sitting, and watching movies when I'm tripping. I wanna be on the go, and create fun, see where the trip takes me.

One of the first times I did acid was around '83. My wife and grown daughter and I were watching a movie based on the the trial that would have happened had Lee Harvey Oswald not been killed and went to trial. Wife was straight, step daughter and I tripping our asses off.  Of course had the continual laugh attacks that occur.   At some point I zoned out into my own world and pretty much just tripped with my eyes closed. During the movie at one point the prosecutor was aggressively questioning someone (Oswald?) on the stand. He kept screaming, "tell me, answer me".  I guess my trip again blended in with the movie.  I had been laying on the floor on my stomach.  When I again heard him yell "tell me, tell me" I thought someone was yelling at me. I flew straight to my feet screaming "WHAT, WHAT, WHAT at the top of my lungs.  Scared the hell out of the old lady, and my stepdaughter laughed so hard she fell out of the loveseat into the floor. Then when I realized what was going on I started laughing and didn't think I was ever going to stop.

Coming Next (when I get the time):

The Mescaline Diary

Edited by SHOOTER12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

One of the first times I did acid was around '83. My wife and grown daughter and I were watching a movie based on the the trial that would have happened had Lee Harvey Oswald not been killed and went to trial. Wife was straight, step daughter and I tripping our asses off.  Of course had the continual laugh attacks that occur.   At some point I zoned out into my own world and pretty much just tripped with my eyes closed. During the movie at one point the prosecutor was aggressively questioning someone (Oswald?) on the stand. He kept screaming, "tell me, answer me".  I guess my trip again blended in with the movie.  I had been laying on the floor on my stomach.  When I again heard him yell "tell me, tell me" I thought someone was yelling at me. I flew straight to my feet screaming "WHAT, WHAT, WHAT at the top of my lungs.  Scared the hell out of the old lady, and my stepdaughter laughed so hard she fell out of the loveseat into the floor. Then when I realized what was going on I started laughing and didn't think I was ever going to stop.

Ahhhhh good times..... good times.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Ahhhhh good times..... good times.......

Amen brother, preach it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2020 at 10:26 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

 

I used to do a fair amount of mdma, but stopped because I was convinced it was making me depressed. Sort of like a depression hang over, but the hang overs kept getting longer and longer. So at some point I stopped taking it and stuck to lsd and shrooms. 

 

You were convinced because it was literally making you depressed.  5htp the few days after you do it along with alpha lipoic acid is very helpful.  Otherwise - That’s often the depression you don’t dig yourself out of...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not a big fan of sitting, and watching movies when I'm tripping. I wanna be on the go, and create fun, see where the trip takes me.

Replace "tripping" with xanax and you have me at my lowest moments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped acid at the Anaheim Disneyland as a teen. Fucking hilarious experience. Do recommend  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, Underdog said:

I have never felt so square in my life as I do now having read this thread, speed was the hardest shit I ever done and once was good enough for me.  Y'all need Jesus in your lives. 

BTW, call this ol' gal next time you want an acid fix...

tumblr_np596q5rLv1u0zuyso1_500.gif

I truly believe everyone should try psychedelics atleast once in their life.

 

But I'm not a doctor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...