Jump to content
MC Fresh Breath

West wildfire politics thread.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Screenshot-20200915-144748.png

I use my phone, I don't get the privilege of the full tool bar.

Use the brackets [ ] with SPOILER inside and on the end of the text throw the close sign with /SPOILER....like this [/ ] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Use the brackets [ ] with SPOILER inside and on the end of the text throw the close sign with /SPOILER....like this [/ ] 

First World Problems Meme - Imgflip

I like this website for some views on forest perspectives:

https://forestpolicypub.com/

Here is are two articles you might enjoy. I spoilered the links, so you can visit the website and look around.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

First World Problems Meme - Imgflip

I like this website for some views on forest perspectives:

https://forestpolicypub.com/

Here is are two articles you might enjoy. I spoilered the links, so you can visit the website and look around.

 

 

Cool site, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

type out [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.  put what you want spoiled between the tags

 

edit: i see this was covered

Edited by elfenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, elfenix said:

type out [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.  put what you want spoiled between the tags

 

edit: i see this was covered

I'll think of like another bruised eye since I didn't learn from the first time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, Idiot World strikes again. The Never Let An Opportunity Go To Waste crowd has latched onto the "Active Denial Technology" aka Microwave weapons that were in the news regarding protestors and are now using social media to insinuate that "someone" is using those types of devices to start wildfires. Who? Well, the Deep State and George Soros are two of the names that keep cropping up. Absolutely amazing that the narrative gets flipped from the current administration that actually used weaponry such as rubber bullets and tear gas against protestors. Now this person below only has about 1000 followers, but some of them have a lot more. You might think, oh, they're all bots but no, sadly they are not. The original authors are perhaps useful idiots for the bots to spread the disinformation and craziness, but there are plenty of real people buying these stories.

It also has a strong 'Q' element. But I'm not going to list all of those tweets. It's too sad.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...