COVID-19 vaccine discussion

Texas Jeff

For those keeping score, I did in fact stay home from work after fever went from normal to 103+ in a span of 3 hours last night.   Total beatdown. Pretty sure this one is the flu.  I've had a nice run of probably 8-10 years without a meaningful flu but guess I was due.  Hoping the flu vax at least makes this short lived.

On 1/14/2024 at 9:30 PM, Caver60 said:

I got the Pfizer booster at the beginning of December in anticipation of holiday gatherings.

I didn’t have any side effects, and I’ve had them from every previous vaccination. So that was nice.

There are so many great people out there. There are some shitheads too. There is a lot of overlap in that Venn diagram when it comes to sickness/vaccination behavior. The only part that bothers me is that so many peoples’ default is not “This might help, and it’s not a huge burden, so I’m gonna do it.”

Yeah, it seems with every covid shot, the side effects are less severe. 

But @Jive Turkey is correct, the shingrix vax is no joke. That shit sucked. Also, my arm after the shingrix vax was really sore.