Who Do You Want to be Your Surly Best Friend?

UDontKnow

On 5/11/2018 at 3:44 PM, Beau Vine said:

You're doing blain wrong.  

The only time I've met blain (right after the Wimberley flood), he set up his smoker in my driveway early in the morning, and when I got back that afternoon sweaty, dirty, and exhausted, he had the best beef ribs I've ever tasted ready.  I don't even have a word for how awesome they were.

*THAT'S^ how you do blain.

Edit: Also met northloop that day.  He was really cool except that he and MIA both showed up wearing matching Hello Kitty t-shirts, which bothered me for some reason.  

Those ribs that day were AWESOME.

18 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Skij get your ass down here and you’ll fit in like Flynn.   We don’t discriminate. Check with the dude in the friars get up and go. 

I guess I'm lost as to the last part... 

On 5/12/2018 at 6:59 AM, bolverk said:

Not really sure if I have a preference, but I've met a number of shagsters in real life after joining the board: Eastwood, Doc Holliday, Cajun, ROFL BOX, Hayden, MIA, KaiserSoze, Longhorn_Fan68, BurntEyes, Gatorubet, UTPhil. Pretty sure I'd hang out with any and all of them. They're all great guys.

Who I'd like to meet in IRL? sweetjones (crazy amount of overlap in our lives), hornius (to explore this damn state and see it through his eyes), Walden (he could teach me a thing or two), Sofa King (we were supposed to hang out in Denver but I couldn't get away from the family), NorthLoop, Brisket, Gardner Barnes, skipperj, JudgeRoy, SBBruin, relapse, Celery, BearSchlong, and Kyrie Eleison among others.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a few of y'all have changed your handles, so I guess I'll have to figure out who you are on the new site.

We've come close to meeting several times through MIA, just could never get our schedules to work at the same time.