The all-encompassing chase for Lord Stanley's Cup thread 2021!!!!

C-Man

11 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Turning out to be a better semis than I thought it would be. Both series tied at 1-1 and shifting to new barns. Will be interesting to see if anyone starts pulling away.

I don't think Montreal can play better than they did in G2.  Wouldn't surprise me to see Vegas win 3 in a row.

Whoops. 

Canadiens interim coach Dominique Ducharme will miss Friday night's Game 3 in Montreal after twice testing positive for COVID-19. Assistant coach Luke Richardson will run the Canadiens' bench. Assistant coaches Alex Burrows and Sean Burke will be on the bench as well.

The NHL said that no other players or staff members on the Canadiens tested positive either Thursday or Friday. The semifinal series against the Vegas Golden Knights is tied 1-1 as it shifts to Canada.

General manager Marc Bergevin said the coach is resting at home and doing fine. The NHL confirmed that Ducharme received his second COVID-19 vaccination "less than two weeks ago."

Since it is an unprecedented situation for the NHL during the playoffs, Bergevin said the team has been in contact with the Quebec health department, as well as the NHL, to determine how long Ducharme will be absent.

7:00 on USA.