TKO (Kevin Hart + American Gladiators + Wipeout)

Prepuce of Doom

Pretty cheap, predictable, stupid, yet entertaining. 

They show way too many of the good "balls to the face" clips in the intro, but the premiere did a fairly good job at making me like and dislike a few of the contestants.  I'm pretty lukewarm on Kevin Hart (a little goes a very long way for me) but thought he was a good host. I may tire of him quickly, however. 

The cop was every bit as inept as one might have feared, and the producers took advantage of every "down shirt" camera angle of the Texans cheerleader. 

Not must see TV, but amusing enough for what it is. 

On 7/13/2018 at 9:40 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

Am I crazy or would you have a better shot at getting a good time by just falling off twice in each section and taking the time penalty? 

That was my though as well. Spending 90 seconds per obstacle and then falling (and then repeating the process) takes about three minutes longer than just taking a dive twice per obstacle. 

That only makes perfect sense if you have no faith that you will be able to complete the obstacle, and if you're confident that none of your competitors might complete any obstacles. 

If you are the first person to go, then you almost have to legitimately try on everything, but whoever goes last is at a tremendous advantage in that they know exactly how all the other competitors finished, and what is necessary to win. 

I have to assume that there's a discretionary rule in place that requires a good faith effort otherwise your time is disallowed. 

I saw some of the first episode flipping channels.  So, is there just one course?  Just a bunch of people literally doing the same thing over and over again?  American Gladiators would have multiple events at least.
American Gladiators was way better than this show.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk