tcu @ k-state

BigOrange1

What a craptastic conference, great job with the tv negotiations.

https://www.bringonthecats.com/2019-kansas-state-football/2019/10/18/20921765/how-to-watch-kansas-state-tcu-gametime-tv-radio-odds-streaming-and-more

The game will air on the FSN regionals, which shouldn’t present a problem to viewers with expanded sports packages. For those who don’t, there’s a problem: there is a Blues-Canadiens game on FOX Midwest which takes precedence, so locally the game will only air on FOX Sports KC, and thus may not include your local area even in Kansas. If you’re in Texas or Oklahoma without access to FSKC, you also have a problem because both networks will instead be carrying Stars-Penguins.

For those outside the area, the game will additionally air on MSG, FOX SUN (Florida), FOX North (Minneapolis), and FOX West (SoCal, Nevada, and Hawai’i), and other FOX networks may also be carrying the game but just haven’t updated the program guide yet. The crew in the booth will consist of Justin Kutcher (play-by-play) with Petros Papadakis and Shane Vereen (analysts).

30 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

What a craptastic conference, great job with the tv negotiations.

https://www.bringonthecats.com/2019-kansas-state-football/2019/10/18/20921765/how-to-watch-kansas-state-tcu-gametime-tv-radio-odds-streaming-and-more

The game will air on the FSN regionals, which shouldn’t present a problem to viewers with expanded sports packages. For those who don’t, there’s a problem: there is a Blues-Canadiens game on FOX Midwest which takes precedence, so locally the game will only air on FOX Sports KC, and thus may not include your local area even in Kansas. If you’re in Texas or Oklahoma without access to FSKC, you also have a problem because both networks will instead be carrying Stars-Penguins.

For those outside the area, the game will additionally air on MSG, FOX SUN (Florida), FOX North (Minneapolis), and FOX West (SoCal, Nevada, and Hawai’i), and other FOX networks may also be carrying the game but just haven’t updated the program guide yet. The crew in the booth will consist of Justin Kutcher (play-by-play) with Petros Papadakis and Shane Vereen (analysts).

Yeah, I can't get it on my streaming service. Bleagh.