Texas Football Podcasts, Press Conferences & Interviews Thread

LTtxfan

I used to like Everyone Gets A Trophy. But Randy Boone is horrible.  I'm not sure if he was born mute and is just learning how to communicate verbally. He constantly interrupts and talks over Waddlington. It's like he's never carried on a conversation with another human before. Every time they want to move on or I feel like they've got a good flow going he just kills it.  Makes it unlistenable.  I'm out.  I can't do it anymore.

On 10/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, Post Oak said:

I used to like Everyone Gets A Trophy. But Randy Boone is horrible.  I'm not sure if he was born mute and is just learning how to communicate verbally. He constantly interrupts and talks over Waddlington. It's like he's never carried on a conversation with another human before. Every time they want to move on or I feel like they've got a good flow going he just kills it.  Makes it unlistenable.  I'm out.  I can't do it anymore.

You absolutely nailed it. For some reason Boone thinks every single thought must be uttered. 
Why can’t Paul find someone with chemistry? Ian Boyd was worse than Boone and Kevin Dunn literally does not have a sense of humor. 

4 hours ago, Llewelyn Moss said:

You absolutely nailed it. For some reason Boone thinks every single thought must be uttered. 
Why can’t Paul find someone with chemistry? Ian Boyd was worse than Boone and Kevin Dunn literally does not have a sense of humor. 

Scipio has gotten worse too.  His videos with Bobby have no chemistry either. 

I wish Scipio would just go solo like Joel Klatt, and have an occasional guest.

19 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Scipio has gotten worse too.  His videos with Bobby have no chemistry either. 

I wish Scipio would just go solo like Joel Klatt, and have an occasional guest.

I think Scipio could carry a 30-45 minute pod, for sure. 

His 2 hour pods with Randy are only that long because Randy rambles and interrupts and takes 3 minutes to articulate the most mundane thoughts. 

• Rage+1 1