Haskins misses last play of the game to take a selfie

smwhorn

34 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

So, my girl is an EX stripper. She’s 52, looks 42, and is only occasionally pilled up. Her fakers, 1992 models, are holding up pretty well.

She’s bat shit crazy. Like I had to talk her off my roof one random fall evening last September. But she’s an INCREDIBLE cook. She’s great with kids, pets, and the elderly. Including my mom, who suffers from some serious dementia.

I really wanna know: Should I consider marriage?

Is your place single story or two story? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, my girl is an EX stripper. She’s 52, looks 42, and is only occasionally pilled up. Her fakers, 1992 models, are holding up pretty well.

She’s bat shit crazy. Like I had to talk her off my roof one random fall evening last September. But she’s an INCREDIBLE cook. She’s great with kids, pets, and the elderly. Including my mom, who suffers from some serious dementia.

I really wanna know: Should I consider marriage?

Would you be able to get life insurance when she dies?

Would you be able to get life insurance when she dies?

No. She’s got a 30 year old daughter with kids and a college age son. But I’m good.

She made me and my sister watch I Care as Lot, the movie, because she didn’t want me to fall prey to some scam. Neither of us have kids. I’m an attorney and my sister is a high school principal in DFW