Haskins misses last play of the game to take a selfie

smwhorn

9 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

And Cam’s performance against the Bills the other night was not good.

He's had 5 games this season with a passer rating in the 50s or lower. He is not an NFL QB any more. He could possibly be a red zone H-Back or wildcat type guy but even that hasn't been that effective when the defense knows it is coming and I don't see a team using a roster spot for that. Hopefully he was smart with his money and didn't blow it all on scarves .  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He had his detractors but the Giants in particular got roasted by multiple entities for taking Jones 6 over Haskins. There weren’t that many of them. Most know the history of OSU QBs and more importantly Haskins’ lazy work ethic. 

Haskins looked pretty iffy from the comfort of my unpaid living room couch when the analysis superseded “big strong guy who throws ball good”.

You could see he was a head case. 

On 12/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, LTtxfan said:

Heard Schefty say that some folks believe Haskins needs to leave the off-the-field bad influences in Washington where he grew up... Needs to go to another town. 

I wish reporters would provide a little more color and detail on things like this. "Off the field bad influences" typically come with the undertone of crime. Haskin's bad influence is that he is an immature, 23 year old, 1st round QB, who plays professional football in his home town. He essentially went out and partied with his high school friends way too much. That's it. That's all there is to the narrative. Nothing nefarious, just good ole I'm 23, with a lot of money, and this is fucking awesome. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, LTtxfan said:

Heard Schefty say that some folks believe Haskins needs to leave the off-the-field bad influences in Washington where he grew up... Needs to go to another town. 

Haskins may need to go to a team a lot further away from the DC area than Carolina if he really wants to succeed.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30679247/source-former-washington-football-team-qb-dwayne-haskins-visit-carolina-panthers 

"Source: Former Washington Football Team QB Dwayne Haskins to visit Carolina Panthers"

• 6 months later...

Knocked his fucking tooth out. 

The wife of Dwayne Haskins faces a domestic violence charge stemming from an alleged assault involving the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback that occurred in a Las Vegas hotel room earlier this month, according to multiple reports.

Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins faces a felony charge of battery and domestic violence resulting in bodily harm stemming from the alleged altercation on July 3 at The Cosmopolitan.

According to reports, Gondrezick-Haskins is accused of punching Haskins in the mouth, and other injuries Haskins reportedly suffered were "substantial in nature."

Haskins, 24, had a split upper lip and a missing tooth, and he suffered other injuries to his mouth that would require dental work to repair his teeth, according to reports.

Police were called to the hotel around 2:30 a.m. PT, according to reports, and Haskins was taken to the hospital for the facial injury.

Gondrezick-Haskins told police, according to reports, that the pair married in March and were in Las Vegas to celebrate with friends and renew their vows. At some point in the evening, there was an argument that escalated when she allegedly hit Haskins in the mouth.

Haskins, according to reports, said he remembered getting into a fight with his wife but didn't remember getting punched in the mouth. In searching the room, officers found a piece of tooth and blood, per reports.

Haskins, a former first-round pick by the Washington Football Team in 2019, signed a one-year deal with the Steelers in January in hopes of reviving his NFL career.

dwayne-haskins-1536x768.jpg

5 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Haskins, according to reports, said he remembered getting into a fight with his wife but didn't remember getting punched in the mouth. In searching the room, officers found a piece of tooth and blood, per reports.

He's either:

1. Lying to protect her.

2. Got KTFO.

3. Was really, really wasted.

4. Two and three.

5. All of the above.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He's either:

1. Lying to protect her.

2. Got KTFO.

3. Was really, really wasted.

4. Two and three.

5. All of the above.

I VOTE FIVE! NUMBER 5! NUMERO CINCO!

This has Sissy Cuckold Boy written ALLLLL over it.

He essentially went out and partied with his high school friends way too much. That's it. That's all there is to the narrative. Nothing nefarious, just good ole I'm 23, with a lot of money, and this is fucking awesome. 

Worked out well for Aaron Hernandez.

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

That stood out to me as well.  Good luck making the first anniversary. 

Google tells me the average divorce takes 11 months (and 18 months if it goes to trial) so they'll hit that anniversary yet !

Edited by n64ra

There's your problem, you married an ugly stripper

So, my girl is an EX stripper. She’s 52, looks 42, and is only occasionally pilled up. Her fakers, 1992 models, are holding up pretty well.

She’s bat shit crazy. Like I had to talk her off my roof one random fall evening last September. But she’s an INCREDIBLE cook. She’s great with kids, pets, and the elderly. Including my mom, who suffers from some serious dementia.

I really wanna know: Should I consider marriage?

9 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

So, my girl is an EX stripper. She’s 52, looks 42, and is only occasionally pilled up. Her fakers, 1992 models, are holding up pretty well.

She’s bat shit crazy. Like I had to talk her off my roof one random fall evening last September. But she’s an INCREDIBLE cook. She’s great with kids, pets, and the elderly. Including my mom, who suffers from some serious dementia.

I really wanna know: Should I consider marriage?

Asking Surly for marriage advice. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1