Is there any scenario...

MIkeHoncho

aside from TH dropping a giant deuce on the 50 yard line logo - in which CDC makes the right move and shows him the door after the Tech game?  I'm actually thinking a double digit loss and more embarrassing unsportsmanlike penalties in the 4th qtr might actually do it.  Call me hopeful. 

Barring a massive personal scandal or cheating investigation there is absolutely a 0.0% chance that anything happens to Tom Herman this off-season.  How can we make it more crystal fucking clear?  The only true debate that is up for grabs is who he replaces on his staff.  Everything else is a comical exercise in futility.  He is even safe with a eight or nine wins season in 2020.

My only modicum of optimism is that we probably only win six or seven games next year in which case, yes he will be jettisoned

The only news you’ll hear this off-season is what his agent stirs up to make it look like he is wanted by an NFL team as a OC.  

in a leading market indicator, all of the fancy nonprofits in Austin are separating themselves from the Herman’s and instead trying to endear themselves to the new Austin FC coach and his wife.  

13 months from now the Herman’s aren’t living in Austin anymore I wish them Godspeed

Yea I think most realize he is coming back and we are saying WHAT could get him out with on the field results. Also I don't understand why  the whole rearranging the chairs of coaches is always the answer. We have seen this movie with Charlie already and I thought CDC was the great AD that would have the balls to make the big move and not do the "change out the entire staff" shit. If that's all he is gonna do then why hire him? we got that bullshit with the interim ad.

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The only news you’ll hear this off-season is what his agent stirs up to make it look like he is wanted by an NFL team as a OC.

And the Texas fans response would be a full page ad in the Austin paper wishing him well in the NFL

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

28 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea I think most realize he is coming back and we are saying WHAT could get him out with on the field results. Also I don't understand why  the whole rearranging the chairs of coaches is always the answer. We have seen this movie with Charlie already and I thought CDC was the great AD that would have the balls to make the big move and not do the "change out the entire staff" shit. If that's all he is gonna do then why hire him? we got that bullshit with the interim ad.

Nothing will get him fired this year.

He can lose out and he'll be back.

If he doesn't at least make the conference championship game next year, he's gone.

Edited by David Dennison