2020 Football - in Texas!

msucolt45

Getting a “little” drunk on Saturday and Sunday so far, it just pisses off the wife! No gain can be had by the display of home state teams so far! We knew aggy was going to suck, but so far the Horns and Cowboys are both saying “hold my beer” this year!

This Fng SUCKS as a football fan, that looks forward to my weekend groups of games! The week following a weekend loss of both the Horns and Cowboys would bother me until about Tues/Weds if the following week! Over the last decade I’ve just become numb to the fact that losses happen.

I should utilize my time elsewhere over the upcoming weeks and somebody tell me when it’s time to tune in again!

For a state that loves football, with the tradition, players, population, wealth, etc., to dominate we have teams representing us that either are run by morons or waste more resources and natural advantages than any other teams found in the world.

Edited by Macklemore

3 minutes ago, Hmmm said:

One of these is not like the other.

I mean, Tech is definitely #5, albeit a distant #5. Maybe things have changed, but I've always considered the Big 3 CFB programs in Texas being UT, A&M, and Tech. Other programs have had more success than Tech, but thats just been the perception.