Lawn Needs TLC - Service Reqs In ATX

My lawn needs aeration and top dressing badly..

The soil is compacted and eroded from various flash floods over the years. I used to DIY this kind of stuff myself but now I just need someone to come out and take care of it. This will take a few seasons to refurbish/rebuild to its former glory so I’m looking for someone for the long haul.

I know this shit ain’t cheap to farm out. Any recommendations and advice on fair market price? Lawn is small-medium’ish. Don’t have the sq ft handy.

Thanks I’m advance,

WC

Yeah, we use emerald. When we moved in I had them do an aeration and top dress, and then just rolled into their regular treatment schedule.  They did a good job knocking back the weed situation last year eventually, but to be honest the yard still struggles, probably do to sprinkler coverage issues and shallow soil before you hit the rock more than anything else.  I see trucks for TruGreen around quite a bit as well.  Those two seem to get most of the work in my hood. 

Emerald no longer does  core aeration.  They do "liquid aeration" which I have read is next to useless other than the application of a surfactant.  Cactus, what are your views on this process?

I'm looking for someone to do a core aeration on my yard also

Had ABC do this for me 2 weeks ago...my lawn looks amazing already. 
I was going to do it myself but buying the compost alone was going to be more expensive than paying abc. I assume they get it much cheaper with volume. 

I’ve used ABC fore core aeration and was pleased with the service and price. Their composting service seemed like a rip off. However, I will get a new quote for them.

What area of town are you in? If your name is correct I’ll send you a message if the still do it. I have been using a group that comes by the sw area every year. I think about $250 for an average lot. Haven’t got the email from them yet though