2021 Seattle Mariners

MC Fresh Breath

Speaking of that. For some reason the Mariners broadcast keeps reporting how Torrens is raking in AAA.  First off, how dare they bring that name up and try to ruin my evening.  Secondly, I could give a shit how he hits in AAA.  The Mariners org is full of dudes who hit in AAA and somehow cannot hit in the majors.  If they want to impress me, tell me he caught a complete game without letting balls pass by him and remembered to tag dudes out and learned how to catch a throw from the outfield.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:15 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Who the hell is Eric Campbell?

RIP. 

The Mariners reinstated outfielder Jake Fraley from the 10-day injured list, with infielder Eric Campbell heading to Triple-A to make room for Fraley on the active roster.  Fraley has been on the IL since suffering a left hamstring strain while making a diving catch in Seattle’s 10-4 loss to the White Sox on April 6.  He has seen action at all three outfield positions during his 24-game MLB career, and he’ll provide the Mariners with some depth behind the regular outfield trio of Kyle Lewis, Mitch Haniger, and Jarred Kelenic.

13 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

He's also about to be your CF. Nice extra-inning win today, but Lewis is hurt again.

Le sigh.

He was just starting to look good lately, too.  Kelenic in CF seems like a bad idea.  His defense has not looked impressive.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath