Liverpool 21-22: van Dijk Strikes Back

Firemans4Horn

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I just pray Thiago's injury is as minor as they claim. I'm tired of seeing Ox, Milner, or Keita out there. 

Agreed. Milner has his place but obviously it shouldn’t be as a regular. Naby i just don’t see it. Ox is good for a couple big games a year but is mostly a passenger. Really hope those Bellingham rumors are true. We desperately need another midfielder that can create abs work box to box. Tielemans, Bellingham, Gravenberch (although he’s mostly played the holding spot for Ajax) would be my preferred options.

I’m sure others are guilty, but the Echo is terrible about misleading headlines. Have one about Firmino leaving and I know their pattern, but still click it and see it’s just some random dude talking out his ass. 

(no reason to click link, only using as an example)

Edited by pied06

Yeah, the British press are pretty shitty. Anyone's opinion is tossed out with massive hyperbole to get clicks. 

I do think Mane leaving in the summer is a real possibility though. He's in such a bad way. Honestly, since we aren't winning the league, I'm actually okay with him going of to AFCON and hopefully getting his groove back.