Tottenham Hotspur 21-22: Ted Lasso Season 2

Captain Ron

24 minutes ago, midtown said:

Holy shit. Dele.  You simply don't get chances like that often.  Esp not against Liverpool

24 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

COME ON DELE!!! You HAVE to finish that!!!

24 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

Holy shit Dele!

That looked on frame afterall and Allison made a heck of a save.

Before the Liverpool goal, I was just about to note that the ref sucks both way, Spurs have gotten a few bigger calls, IMHO, but in "letting them play" he has let of lot of physical play go that should be fouls. 

One problem is that a few Spurs out there are looking for calls, and not getting them.

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Before the Liverpool goal, I was just about to note that the ref sucks both way, Spurs have gotten a few bigger calls, IMHO, but in "letting them play" he has let of lot of physical play go that should be fouls. 

One problem is that a few Spurs out there are looking for calls, and not getting them.

IMHO this red is more of that. By letting play get more and more physical, this is the logical result.

31 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Sanchez did well. I’d have to check pools goals again. But he impressed me. Winks def was there doing good shyt 

You could argue he let Jota roam on the first goal and never did shit after letting the cross get into the box on the 2nd goal just sitting there. But given that both goals were on such pinball plays, can you really fault people directly on either goal?

If anything I agree with the sentiment that we probably should have had another goal or two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, midtown said:

Not sure what Conte told Dele and Winks but my guess it was something like "you better start playing or Ill transfer your ass on a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong"

FIFY

There is talk about Dele being sold this winter, maybe that lit a fire under his ass.

4 minutes ago, midtown said:

Just imagine where we'd be had Levy not fucked around with NES.   

More like fucked around with the first set of negotiations with Conte. NES was only there because the talks broke down the first time. Conte should have been here the whole year. This falls squarely on the man with the money.

levy2.gif  Levy+Money.gif

• Like 1