Inside Texas DBU Gathering Saturday 8/14 at Haymaker- NIL

RGBIII

Surly and Inside Texas are teaming up to help Texas Football promote their NIL programs and IT is having a huge DBU gathering this coming Saturday at Haymaker on Manor Rd from 5:30-7 or 5:30-??? if you like to party! There is a huge list of current players attending and this can go a LONG way to helping Texas with their current NIL situation. If you are in Austin or can make the trek up there, all are welcome! Like we have said multiple times with our Burnt Ends program, this is how WE can contribute to the NIL and all participation counts. We are all rowing in the same direction, so why not drink some beer and have fun with the current team while doing it. Details below!

image.thumb.png.a3d4595b5caacc60dc3a7b8e97d44e63.png

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Very cool! Maybe I'm dumb but where does the NIL come into this? No autographs so is IT paying them to be there and I guess we can buy their merch? Anything else we can do to contribute?

Bingo. Don’t think so, this was funded by IT or someone backing IT

I took my boys, had dinner and met the players. They were all nice and Schooler spent around 20 mins talking to my boys about football advice etc (I’ve a freshman and sixth grader)

Was cool event overall and give IT credit for pulling it together. 

None of the DBs had merchandise for sale otherwise would have got a couple shirts for the kids. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I took my boys, had dinner and met the players. They were all nice and Schooler spent around 20 mins talking to my boys about football advice etc (I’ve a freshman and sixth grader)

Was cool event overall and give IT credit for pulling it together. 

None of the DBs had merchandise for sale otherwise would have got a couple shirts for the kids. 

Hell ya! Glad you went! Definitely will mention they should bring merch going forward!

16 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Would definitely recommend TEs have stuff either for sale or to sign at “Burnt Ends” dinner. 
Easy way  to add some $ to their appearance 

Yep definitely the plan. Also our goal is to connect them to other NIL opportunities through the board

• Hook 'Em 1