I'm either living in purgatory/hell or in a simulation. Help me decide.

Hozz

I'm either living in purgatory, hell or a simulation. Help me decide.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. I'm either living in purgatory/hell or in a simulation. Help me decide.

• Purgatory. You must be Catholic to select this choice.
    • Hell. You've certainly earned it.
    • Simulation. As much as he is a cunt, Elon Musk was right.
    • Go Fuck Yourself

33 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You should be over the loss if your age is 2-3 times older than the players on the field

I'm 48 and I never get over the first loss of the season for at least a week or two.  We effectively lost by 4 possessions.  This was a 19 point game that never felt close.  Against what can best be described as our historic 3rd most relevant rival.  Oh and do I need to point out that they are generally next to last in the SEC West since they've joined?  The conference we'll be playing in next year?

21 minutes ago, Hozz said:

I'm 48 and I never get over the first loss of the season for at least a week or two.  We effectively lost by 4 possessions.  This was a 19 point game that never felt close.  Against what can best be described as our historic 3rd most relevant rival.  Oh and do I need to point out that they are generally next to last in the SEC West since they've joined?  The conference we'll be playing in next year?

Then you remember Arkansas rolling into town in 2003.

You also remember Rice in 1994.

And a whole lot of other nonsense.

We'll be OK.

59 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You should be over the loss if your age is 2-3 times older than the players on the field

Yep. Over it. Next.

I mean, I wanted us to win and I thought we might, but anyone who thought we're back or that we'd get even close to going undefeated this season was delusional. Were there some things I didn't wanna see from the coaching? Sure, but that's gonna always be the case. I'm not ready to fire Sark just yet, but whatever.