Just fyi

Judge Roybeanbag

It might not be him but someone who remembers him from Hook'em or from the splinter board. Wait, didn't he get arrested when he crashed a Hornfan tailgate? He used to harrass katy with a million calls, then he showed up at the tailgate and she had him arrested. Was anyone there that remembers this? Go erase the picture, man.

11 minutes ago, Purgatory County said:

There are some exaggerations above but my purpose was twofold: truth telling about Bush and an honest pathway to a national championship for Texas.

The Bush Administration proved itself heinous & deceitful without parallel, and ... VY.

Dubyaflops & Start Major is the same sentiment today. Donald = Dubya and we have Major's HC. So, on both fronts, we trend my way.

Glad we could get the misunderstanding cleared up.

12 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

It might not be him but someone who remembers him from Hook'em or from the splinter board. Wait, didn't he get arrested when he crashed a Hornfan tailgate? He used to harrass katy with a million calls, then he showed up at the tailgate and she had him arrested. Was anyone there that remembers this? Go erase the picture, man.

11 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I seem to be the only mofo on earth that likes Katy, so there’s that.

I like Katy and Robert very much and will defend both of them to the death. They are fine people and great Longhorns.

Burntorangebongos: your recollection is generally correct.  I'm not going to doxx him publicly, but Purg had some issues. Hope he got over them. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus