Anyone personally know a pool builder in Austin?

Tailgate

Unless you are building a really expensive pool, you're not going to get to pick a builder.  The builder is going to pick you.  I started the process a few months ago and made a bunch of phone calls.  The company I went with was the one I was hoping not to go with but they were literally the only ones that were willing to come and return phone calls and schedule a quote.  I went with Cody and it's probably going to be a 6 month process minimum.  I would have preferred to give my money to a smaller business but they were't interested in the work.  Mine is a basic 15X30 rectangle pool with no spa but a decent amount of decking.  Pools like that are running $80k and up.  I had one guy straight up tell me if I wasn't spending close to $200k they didn't have time for the job right now.  

Go check   https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/342-yes-pools-are-worth-it/page/36/#comments

Poolflood drops some good knowledge in there and might be able to help you find a builder.

Good luck.

Edited by Your Mom
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Poolflood said:

Pool contractors are slammed but there is light at end of tunnel.... or maybe it's a train.  

What part of Austin?  I'll reach out to contacts.  There's a bunch of really good builders.  And not always the big names.

South and appreciate any thoughts.