Recommend me a calendar app good for kids that will sync with my Outlook calendar

tbone_

Kiddo is 14 and we need to sync up on a calendar. She doesn’t really use email so I’m not sure how i

I can just share my outlook calendar events with her.

Anyone know of something that we can use that will match up? Like we could use cozi calendar but then I think I’d have to maintain 2 calendars. I completely live by my outlook work calendar.

11 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

For example, is there a way to create an invite in my work outlook calendar, send it as a text to daughters phone number, then when she clicks on it it populates some calendar app she uses?

Google calendar is simple and cartoonish, to me.  I believe you can make a calendar in Outlook and she can display it in gcal on her phone and you can either add events or send them to her to add.  Or just use your regular calendar, but both should display on your Outlook.   Using text for that purpose might be kind of a pain in the ass.  Email is the more natural way.

https://www.howtogeek.com/435975/how-to-show-an-outlook-calendar-in-google-calendar/

That should probably work with any "ical" calendar if she/you like another phone app.

If you go 100% google, using gcal and gmail, gmail will comb mail for events and add them to gcal.

Edited by TwiceHorn

11 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Kiddo is 14 and we need to sync up on a calendar. She doesn’t really use email so I’m not sure how i

I can just share my outlook calendar events with her.

Anyone know of something that we can use that will match up? Like we could use cozi calendar but then I think I’d have to maintain 2 calendars. I completely live by my outlook work calendar.

Four kids here and we used Cozi calendar for all family events as well as loved their "list"... anyone needed anything at grocery store you just added to Grocery list.

While it does mean then having 2 calendars everyone found it much easier as family/work events don't get confused or cluttered and anyone could add an event.

Basically if it involved more than one family member or family it was added to Cozi.  I also found it great place to add home reminders like - filter changing, fertilizer reminders, etc.