If you like vintage baseball cards…

harpercollins

On 12/23/2021 at 3:38 PM, harpercollins said:

You’ll love my uncle’s YouTube channel, Baseball Card Theater.

Here’s the latest:

Cool, I'm gonna steal that. But now I'm wondering what is the most sought after valuable card with a painted on hat?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
I have a megatron of 80s cards. I’ve always wondered if they were worth anything. A literal shoebox full.
80s cards were so overproduced that unless they are in perfect condition (if they're in a shoebox, they aren't), their value will most likely only be sentimental.
  • Like 1

I have a megatron of 80s cards. I’ve always wondered if they were worth anything. A literal shoebox full.

80s cards were so overproduced that unless they are in perfect condition (if they're in a shoebox, they aren't), their value will most likely only be sentimental.
I'll give you $10 for everything.

A year or two ago somebody broke into my shed and got into my two unopened box 1990 football cards. They left discarded packs all over the floor and stole most of the cards. I was fn' pissed. But they are only worth about what they were worth when they first came out, if that. Still, that hadn't been opened in all those years. Should be death penalty stuff.

54 minutes ago, DougO said:

A year or two ago somebody broke into my shed and got into my two unopened box 1990 football cards. They left discarded packs all over the floor and stole most of the cards. I was fn' pissed. But they are only worth about what they were worth when they first came out, if that. Still, that hadn't been opened in all those years. Should be death penalty stuff.

They just wanted the gum.