Slow Horses

Duffy made one of the tiger team waiting by the hatch give him a weapon and Shirley got one off of one of the dead tiger team members.  Shirley said her weapon jammed.

edit

Shirley originally got a weapon from Marcus’ trunk, but I thought it ran out of ammo and she picked up another one from a dead tiger team member.  I could be mistaken though

One weapon running out of ammo or jamming at a key moment, ok, but two just seemed like lazy writing to me.

great episode though

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

Finished the last two episodes of the 3rd season last night. A better season in terms of action. I liked seasons 1 & 2 but I get that their pacing was going to turn off viewers. 

This season was really good. And season 4 looks amazing. Agent Smith joining the cast - awesome.

I’ll give my overall season 3 thoughts later.

I have to say, I liked the subtly and slow burn of the first couple seasons. You could tell they really leaned into exaggerating Lambs character early in the season, but the last couple episodes are a little ridiculous. It’s like full on Commando movie complete with smartass remarks mid shooting.

• Hook 'Em 2