Foster Kids That Want Forever: Share please

Nicole44

• Nicole44 changed the title to Foster Kids That Want Forever: Share please

On the old Bob Newhart show, Bob is telling Emily about the summer that his family took in this "Foster boy", and how his Dad did all sorts of things with the "Foster boy" that he never did with Bob, and how it still bothered him to that day.

Later in the episode, Bob is having a conversation with his sister.  He asks "do you remember that summer when we took in that Foster boy?"

Sister says "yeah, Billy Foster". 

• Haha 3

Fostering is really very satisfying, but you will see things that will break your heart.  With two grown sons of my own I never thought I’d want any more kids, but ended up adopting two siblings.  My daughter, the youngest, is a diehard Longhorn fan and enjoys Horns baseball as much as I do.  When I adopted them my mom didn’t think it was a very good idea, but she loves those kids with all her heart.  Last year my mom (who is 91), my daughter and I went to the CWS.  That trip was one one of the really special times in my life.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 7