Kate Spade -- RIP

Aqua Buddha

2 hours ago, Stella Link said:

It is very apparent that scarfs in the wrong hands are deadly weapons.  The NSA (National Scarf Association) has long "covered up" the dangers of scarfs used in the wrong hands.  I think it is time to investigate this scarf lobby and see just how much they are contributing to politicians who do nothing about this terrible product.  We need to ban scarfs.  And then, door knobs.  (Sorry if this post needs to be in the political thread).

Maybe not political board, but should probably be in Lulz under one of the "Dumbass Shit . . . " threads.

Edited by 'stache

16 hours ago, woohorn said:
22 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:
She sold to Coach for $2.4B a couple of years ago, but her share was ~$200M.  I should have married her a week ago.

She and husband started the co in their apt and she owned less than 10‰?

As I understand it, she sold it for $125M many years ago to Neiman Marcus.  They then turned around and sold to Coach for $2.4B recently.

She had just started a new line with her husband...Valentine something per my wife.

20 hours ago, Reagan1k said:

As I understand it, she sold it for $125M many years ago to Neiman Marcus.  They then turned around and sold to Coach for $2.4B recently.

She had just started a new line with her husband...Valentine something per my wife.

This is correct. The actual company Kate Spade was sold 10 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...