Off-season sucks 2023 edition

immamac

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Yall are idiots. Imma was realistic about the season. Then he got to see Quinn Ewers playing football and allowed himself to get excited about the prospect that maybe this QB can cover the stench that is Sark's coaching. Then Quinn got hurt and Sark got exposed again.

Being down on the team would never be allowed on aggie boards. Stfu.

This is some kind of confirmation bias. Almost as bad as the Good defense = GP, Bad defense = PK stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

Keep us posted on how things are going. Do you have all your family in a safe location? 

Stuff like this reminds us of what's important. Quite a few years ago, I had a fire and then wrecked my car. Realized if I lost my keys it wouldn't make any difference. Family was still there, so it was all good. 

But, Hook 'em, and stay safe. 

Son is in Chicago on business, daughter is in Nashville and my wife is at her parents in Atlanta. I am riding it out in the dark, but the beer is still cold. Thank you for the well wishes.

• Hook 'Em 6

8 hours ago, Js1 said:

What a bitch ass aggy thread.  No one is happy we lost to Tech, but the return of Ewers + the growth of our young OL + watching Bijan before he's gone should generate some excitement for the next 2 months.

Grow up, ya gaping pussy.  Your aggy-coaster esque hysterics have been amazing to watch.

Offseason imma: we're gonna be so mediocre and average
Post-Bama imma: OMG THIS TEAM FUCKS!  GET ON THE TRAIN BITCHES! 
Post-Tech: we suck, i'm out

giphy (7).gif