Apple Wallet Tickets

statsman

7 hours ago, statsman said:

A friend sent me some tix (I paid with PayPal, not Apple). I received the tix and they show up in my iPhone Apple wallet. His phone still shows the sent tix as “pending”. Should I worry? Do or check anything? Thx

Does your PayPal acct show "pending"  ?    He has not received payment ?   Takes longer if not sent to another PayPal acct.

HOW LONG DO PAYPAL PAYMENTS TAKE: All You Need To Know - Business Yield

22 hours ago, statsman said:

A friend sent me some tix (I paid with PayPal, not Apple). I received the tix and they show up in my iPhone Apple wallet. His phone still shows the sent tix as “pending”. Should I worry? Do or check anything? Thx

it sort of depends where the transaction is stuck on the payment rails.  i can check for you - just send me your appleid credentials and first 9 digits of your SSN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, statsman said:

are the tickets through ticketmaster?

If so, maybe it shows pending until you use them?

Maybe @AnotherUTFan can shed some light. I transferred tix to him through ticketmaster recently, and we settled up through venmo IIRC.