UCLA @ Oregon- FOX

Sbbruin

22 minutes ago, DukDukGru said:

Soooo anyway back to what I was saying...

We all know what you were saying. Faux humility deep into a game the Ducks were dominating. ‘Oh, gosh, I was worried about blah blah blah.’ Say it before the game, not when it’s already over. No one is buying it. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

We all know what you were saying. Faux humility deep into a game the Ducks were dominating. ‘Oh, gosh, I was worried about blah blah blah.’ Say it before the game, not when it’s already over. No one is buying it. 

Or perhaps Bobo caught two passes on the previous drive.  He then catches a TD pass to make it a 2 score game with 4+ minutes to go.  After I hit send, the onside kick goes out of bounds at Bobo's feet.  Add in the fact that Ducks have spent the last few years having Mario Cristobal turn 10-20 point leads into 3-7 point leads with his late game decisionmaking. This is our new coach's 1st head-coaching gig and the first time he has had a decent, but not-out-of-reach lead vs an evenly matched squad late in the game.