UCLA @ Oregon- FOX

Sbbruin

Finally deserve a separate game thread.  Biggest game for UCLA in maybe a decade.  Get past the Ducks, and there is a path to the promised land.  DTR finally playing at an elite level.  Zach Charbonnet may be the best back in PAC, and among the best in the nation.  The D has been a revelation.  Let’s smack the quack!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Finally deserve a separate game thread.  Biggest game for UCLA in maybe a decade.  Get past the Ducks, and there is a path to the promised land.  DTR finally playing at an elite level.  Zach Charbonnet may be the best back in PAC, and among the best in the nation.  The D has been a revelation.  Let’s smack the quack!

Love Zach Charbonnet I was super bummed when he transferred from Michigan. Go Bruins fuck Oregon. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Too fucking easy 

I can’t give them a hard time for the cancer awareness unis.

It should at least be a fluorescent pink. They looked better in the Uniform Pron thread. In the light of day (such as it is) that pink looks dark and dull.

I haven’t seen a lot of pink in uniforms this month in either high school, college, or the NFL. 

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Even if the Bruins get their offense going, can they manage to stop the Ducks? They need something to turn the momentum in their favor but that seems like a pretty tall order at this point. 

Turnovers by the Ducks are the only prayer