2023 NBA Playoff Pool

BigOrange1

I'm definitely taking her entry fee out of that shit. 

She picked the Knicks because Luke from the show Jessie is a Knicks fan in the show. She picked the Celtics to get to the Finals because her cousin/my niece's best friend goes to BC. She picked the "Nuggies" to get to the Finals because my wife's best friend lives in Denver. 

You can paypal me at baboontyme@yahoo.com

Venmo is here:

Link

On 6/13/2023 at 4:41 PM, Baboontyme said:

She picked the Knicks because Luke from the show Jessie is a Knicks fan in the show. She picked the Celtics to get to the Finals because her cousin/my niece's best friend goes to BC. She picked the "Nuggies" to get to the Finals because my wife's best friend lives in Denver. 

Venmo is here:

Link

your $200 has been paid out.

I was going to pay you but I just got a new phone and I don't know what my venmo password is and don't feel like resetting it right now (I've been doing a lot of this bullshit lately).

I'll get you tomorrow. Remind me if I don't. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/13/2023 at 4:41 PM, Baboontyme said:

Venmo is here:

Link

Ha. I kept waiting for a PM that didn't come and forgot to check here.  Sorry man.  Sent just now. From Gabe. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

No worries bro thanks for remembering. Just gotta remind someone that T Swift tickets cost more than $250...

This is so shameful. We should be ashamed. Every one of us. 

Tough bracket this season. And I really didn't watch that much NBA pre-playoffs.

I mean a fucking 8 seed play-in team made the damn Finals.