Happy LGBTQ+ Pride Month 2023!

TexLonghorn

Call of Duty is now being targeted for boycotts. Because these awesome parents were previously letting their children, who they don't want groomed", play a violent video game where you can interact with grown men and incels. 

I dont follow MLB enough to know or care who this guy is, but this story made me laugh. 

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/37826591/blue-jays-dfa-anthony-bass-pride-weekend-celebration 

So this guy toils in the game for 11 years never really making big bucks. At the age of 35, his $3 million dollar salary is a little less than 1/3 of his career earnings, and the moron just had to get on social media and let his legions of fans know how he felt about the Target/BL boycott bullshit. Good job, ya stupid fuckstick. How ya gonna get fired on your day off Pride night? Oh....I see. 

Bass, 35, apologized for sharing the post a day later, but he was booed by fans in Toronto in two home appearances since the apology.

Speaking Thursday, Bass said he's "working hard" to educate himself but doesn't believe the social media post he shared last month was hateful.

"I do not," Bass said. "That's why I posted it originally. When I look back at it, I can see how people would view it that way, and that's why I was apologetic."

Bass said he chose to delete the post because "it was the right thing to do" and because he didn't want it to be a distraction to the team.

"But I stand by my personal beliefs," Bass said, "and everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs, right? Also, I mean no harm towards any groups of people."

Edited by Blotto