Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

just rewound the Elliot no goal. Salah got shoved into an offside position by #5 for Burnley. jesus.  just a one arm shove.  that's why he was offside. fuck that.

It’s a terrible call either way. He didn’t impede the keeper in any way. The keeper can clearly see as he’s shifting away from that post expecting the ball to continue coming across 

Right. It's looking for a way to exclude a goal which is not the intent of VAR. There was nothing clear and obvious about that. Did he even look that Salah was pushed into that position? Probably not. He probably looked a freeze frame and ruled, like the moron he is. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Great sports day. Bright start too. We have to get the win with Mo and Endo leaving after today 

On 12/31/2023 at 9:32 AM, mdmost said:

Like a new signing

I heard they are trying to find another loan for him to get more minutes

13 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That pen was fucking garbage.

I hate when players go down the middle. Stevie and Milner were both incredible penalty takers and they usually did the same thing every time; hard and low in one corner. 

That woulda been cool from TAA. 

4 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Yeah Szobo is having a rough fucking day at the office. 

I really don’t know what to make of him as a player. He is maybe our most athletically and technically gifted player but he gives the ball away for fun. 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I mean this is a fucking joke. The worst officiated league in professional sports is having a masterclass today.

To be fair: he got the penalty call correct (unlike the missed handball against Arsenal) and two goals were correctly called offside. 

Just now, BrickHorn said:

To be fair: he got the penalty call correct (unlike the missed handball against Arsenal) and two goals were correctly called offside. 

True. My issue is that he’s issued multiple yellows to our guys for very soft offenses, but Botman wasn’t carded for the pen and Joelinton is somehow on the field, and according to FotMob isn’t even on yellow? Like what the fuck

• Hook 'Em 1