Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

I struggle to think of a single player that's been good today. Feels like they never got over the sting of the Man U game. There is no reason Gomez should start over Bradley ever again. Cut your losses because he's a terrible player. 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

That was fucking terrible. Not sure what Endo or Konate are doing there 

that was an 11 man fuckup. When Palace had the ball on that possession they had wide open spaces all over the field. Klopp and pep are getting the tactics all wrong lately. 

• Hook 'Em 1

There will be so much these guys can point to when they're watching City lift the cup. I feel like the moment Jurgen announced his retirement, it all started to go downhill. It didn't seem to have the rallying effect I thought it would. 

Edited by mdmost

Our inability to finish is what is costing us a chance at the title. Don't blame officiating when we can't hit point blank shots and we look like was have no clue how to get in a position to score. 

Edited by mdmost

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Our inability to finish is what is costing us a chance at the title. Don't blame officiating when we can't hit point blank shots and we look like was have no clue how to get in a position to score. 

I’ll blame officiating when it blatantly took a win off the board. It’s not like they got a judgement call wrong.

Missing shots is part of the game. What happened at Spurs is not.

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

There will be so much these guys can point to when they're watching City lift the cup. I feel like the moment Jurgen announced his retirement, it all started to go downhill. It didn't seem to have the rallying effect I thought it would. 

let's go Gunners!

13 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m going to be really really upset if the Spurs refereeing end up costing us the title.

Our play the last month is costing us the title. I’d be shocked if we finish within 5 points of City at the end of the season. We’re leaking oil at an alarming rate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If Darwin doesn't fit well into the new manager's tactics, he needs to be sold. I'd imagine if you looked back at most of the moments we could've converted a draw into a win or like today a loss into a draw, Darwin's fingerprints were all over it. They all have an issue with finishing but he's the most wasteful of the bunch for what he cost the club.