Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

We don't seem to have any sort of attack. I'm ready for Michael Edwards to remake this roster. Some of these guys need to be moved on. Some need to go find other opportunities like Curtis Jones and Harvey. 

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Well now our guys can give the run in their complete attention...just like they did against Palace. 

they just don’t have it right now. We won a lot of games with youth and backups that probably made us seem better than we really are. Diaz/darwin/szobo/mo/Jota/TAA are all well below their best currently. 

Similar background to Amorim. Took over  mid table team in AZ Alkmaar, had them tied for the top of the table in 2020 when Covid cancelled the season. Feyenoord scooped him up and he’s been successful (won the league last season, won their version of the FA cup last week). He plays a 4-3-3 which is different from Xabi and Amorim. 

No idea about all the deep analytical differences between the managers that Michael Edwards gets a boner over. 

Supposedly, the kits are moving back to Adidas. I guess with the huge hole that Germany going to Nike left, they are going to pay up. I don't mind it. Nike kits were never that exciting. Let's bring back Carlsberg and the old crest.

1-pend-15338303065f329bac19dae1.56758465