Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Imagine selling him. Fuck the Sauds. 

Just enjoy it while we can, man. That's what I'm doing. I think he'll give us this final season but I expect something to be agreed to in the winter window. I'll be devastated when he's gone as he's obviously my favorite LFC player but the pull financially will be too much that I can't blame him. Let's send him out with a final lifting of the EPL trophy. 

Edited by mdmost

43 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Just enjoy it while we can, man. That's what I'm doing. I think he'll give us this final season but I expect something to be agreed to in the winter window. I'll be devastated when he's gone as he's obviously my favorite LFC player but the pull financially will be too much that I can't blame him. Let's send him out with a final lifting of the EPL trophy. 

Animated GIF

4 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Mac Allister doesn’t look like a #6 defensively to me. He’s great at passing but I don’t see the defensive nous of the best number 6’s in Europe. 

He spends a little too long on the ball I think and doesn’t seem to have the legs for it. I think he works as temp solution, but we need to get Andre in Jan.