Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

7 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

ANDIELD QUESTION:

Why are these seats empty?

IMG_7048.thumb.jpeg.67ecb716cae7f8d08efe9c0c6fc07aee.jpeg

Are they construction zone adjacent?

Are they new?

It just struck me as odd that there would be an empty section in the PL.

SIDE NOTE:

In Argentina, due to the occasional deaths at fútbol matches, some stadiums (those of the biggest clubs) suspended ticket sales to the “away section” for a few years in an effort to reduce the seemingly seasonal killing due to fan on fan violence or reactional police officer shooting a fan in the face. 

This is an addition above the Anfield Road end. The construction company went into administration so the project hasn't been fully finished. It was supposed to be ready for the first home game but I believe it's going to be later in the season now as they had to get a new company to take over. 

• Hook 'Em 1

One of the more tactically knowledgeable posters correct me if I’m wrong but it seems like that particular lineup must be damn near impossible to press effectively. One quick ball over the top and you’re just beat because of the pace. We were so dangerous the entire first half. Really refreshing to see