Texas law regarding trespassers

15 hours ago, slorch said:

Why would I buy something from someone who can't read/ follow directions?

Fuck solicitors.  They can fuck off when ignoring polite requests to GTFO.  Basically everything is available/ findable on the internet.

It was a 'No' before they got here.  It's currently a 'no' and now I'm pissed off at the unnecessary interruption.  They can all die in a fucking fire.

This is exactly what I told that girl scout wanting me to buy some cookies.  Haven't earned your reading merit badge yet I see you dumb bitch.

you can use force even if not a threat. I've pushed a couple guys before off the property.  This particular thug was about 300lbs. 

What is going on in your life or where you live that you are having the physically push people off your property? The thought of ever having to do that even a single time is insane to me.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, wild_turkey said:

What is going on in your life or where you live that you are having the physically push people off your property? The thought of ever having to do that even a single time is insane to me.

it's perfectly legal and happens often all over the country.  Think of sporting events where security (not police) transfers an unruly fan off the premises. 

it's perfectly legal and happens often all over the country.  Think of sporting events where security (not police) transfers an unruly fan off the premises. 

So wait, you started a thread to ask how much force can be used to remove someone from your property, but now you’re telling us how much force can be used?

And regardless of whether or not it’s legal, it’s insane to me that on multiple occasions you have had to physically push someone off your property. Normal people go their whole lives without ever doing that. Do you have an antagonistic personality that escalates social interactions with solicitors?
  • Hook 'Em 2

Well yeah, sporting events are different.  Too many people crammed on top of one another, often in the elements.  Moods are ebbing and flowing, alcohol abound, shit's gonna happen. 

But at home?  Our alma mater must have the highest percentage of graduates who live in South Chicago or Detroit and have to constantly fend off invaders, marauders, thugs, vikings, and methodists.  Seriously, some of y'all seemed to me like you lived in nice neighborhoods.  But I guess it's a fucking warzone out there.  I still can't believe those four guys at my door early the other morning had murdered four other Spectrum employees, stole their uniforms and trucks and then drove straight to my house to steal from us.  But instead of bringing a gun to the door, I brought my brain and remembered they still have a hardware box in a pole behind my yard so I granted these evil trespassing thieves permission to go through my gate to the pole with their ladder.  Weird.  Next time I'm blastin'

1 hour ago, wild_turkey said:

So wait, you started a thread to ask how much force can be used to remove someone from your property, but now you’re telling us how much force can be used?

And regardless of whether or not it’s legal, it’s insane to me that on multiple occasions you have had to physically push someone off your property. Normal people go their whole lives without ever doing that. Do you have an antagonistic personality that escalates social interactions with solicitors?

How is this not readily apparent to you already?!