Media/$9.95-er postgame analysis articles (Week 2)

satyanash

Thanks for the rewind. Awesome highlights. I can't believe how improved this team is. Top to bottom. 450 yds of offense in Tuscaloosa. 100 more than Alabama. Sark and staff have done wonders with these guys. What a team effort. Six passes of 30 yards or more... Huh? They spread the ball around! did they ever. Play hard, stay healthy. We owe a little payback to the Big 12. Gonna be an awesome year. Reminding me of the good old days.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Yes B12, tell me all about how you are going to miss Texas and how the conference is better without you. Love that Houston/Rice number.

image.thumb.png.5e89e6f5a15ca5778c8493b2ea31874e.png

Crazy.   This morning it was mentioned that Texas vs bama ratings were without Spectrum since they still had dispute with ESPN/Disney on Saturday.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Love that Houston/Rice number.

I don't even think I'd have noticed if someone didn't tell me about it.  NFL Network was a weird choice. I don't even have that network favorited on my guide.

17 hours ago, WBT said:

Also, why was Charlotte at Maryland on network NBC?

Still taking me a lot time to get used to the network changes for college football.

B1G started their NBC deal this year. SEC is finishing up their CBS deal and won't air on CBS starting next year (which blows my mind). 

10 hours ago, gurt said:

Yeah when the Fightin Texas Aggie Band marches in you really get a rare glimpse of what the Parisians must’ve felt like in 1940.

In 1977, I was down on the track at Kyle in the lovely folding chairs. Texas was No. 1 led by Earl Campbell.

The Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggie Band from Texas assembled to come on the field. Maybe it was halftime or maybe it was a pre-game march. The place went quiet. In the second before the TA&MFTABFT struck it's first note, my friend called out in his deep, booming voice, "The Hitler Youth!"

The laughter of the Longhorns right before the WHOOP from the stands was quite amusing.

My own modest, "Ladies and gentleman, the nazis enter Paris!" was never heard. Such a horrible loss for humanity.

• immamac unpinned this topic