Referral for civil attorney and computer foriensics / cybersecurity investigator?

I've been targeted over social media by a figure who's attempted to drive me off platforms with public harassment, but a friend of mine was treated far worse, and I suspect a home video security system was breached to conduct surveillance on that individual.  I'm looking for a reputable cybersecurity investigator who can help me to identify the person(s) involved, while a civil attorney can assist with pursuit of those I know have shared responsibility.

I'm located in Dallas but open to working with anyone in the state.  Shoot me a PM with any references.

6 hours ago, Gravy Train said:

I've been targeted over social media by a figure who's attempted to drive me off platforms with public harassment, but a friend of mine was treated far worse, and I suspect a home video security system was breached to conduct surveillance on that individual.  I'm looking for a reputable cybersecurity investigator who can help me to identify the person(s) involved, while a civil attorney can assist with pursuit of those I know have shared responsibility.

I'm located in Dallas but open to working with anyone in the state.  Shoot me a PM with any references.

Probably a little spendy, but Matt Yarbrough has the reputation of the big cyber (crime) lawyer in Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Probably a little spendy, but Matt Yarbrough has the reputation of the big cyber (crime) lawyer in Texas. 

Ah, I worked with Matt many moons ago, when he had just left the U.S. Attorney's Office, back in 2001 or so.  When he was with the AUSA he was heavily involved in what at the time was a fairly new cutting edge world of cybercrime investigation and prosecution, so he had already begun to make a name for himself.  Probably a good idea to start there, and if he's too expensive/busy, I'd bet he's fairly plugged in to this particular legal community.

• Hook 'Em 1