Texas Men's Tennis 2024

perfectchaos007

Hi UT Tennis Fan,

In front of another packed house of over 1100 fans, our guys played a complete team match, and beat Texas A&M by the score of 4-0 last night. Click on this match recap for all the details. Up next is a trip to Stillwater for a Thursday quarterfinal vs the winner of today's match between Florida State and Tennessee. For those of you interested in making the trip to watch please click here for hotel information. I'll be in touch again in the next few days with more information. Until then, have a great weekend, and Hook'em!

Sincerely,

Bruce Berque

• Hook 'Em 1

Hi UT Tennis Fan,

It has been a busy few days since our big NCAA Round of 16 win over Texas A&M, but we made it to Stillwater and have already gotten a few practices in on the match courts. We are now set to play our quarterfinal match vs Tennessee tomorrow (Thursday) at 4 pm. For a full preview, including links to live scores, streaming, and Cracked Rackets Broadcasts on ESPN +, please click on this press release. And if you would like to check out the interview that Eliot and I did yesterday please click here. I know Stillwater is not typically at the top of everyone's destination list, but it would be pretty cool if we could get some friendly faces in the crowd to support this team on their final run! Let's go! Hook'em!

Sincerely,

Bruce Berque

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

He has been out for a while with a bone bruise. He didn’t play against aggy either 

It might have been a last minute decision to pull him out of doubles. His name was on the scoreboard on court 4 before play had started. 

Just now, 10SNE1 said:

It might have been a last minute decision to pull him out of doubles. His name was on the scoreboard on court 4 before play had started. 

Sorry, singles 

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

I didn’t realize until today that Tennessee’s line 1 player was the guy who supplanted Spizzirri as the nations #1 ranked player. This is a #1 v # 2 battle 

Spizzirri forces a third set. It’ll come down to line 1 or 6

• Hook 'Em 1