Do we have a music industry thread of dirtbags yet?

Last year I watched the documentary Look Away. It's about some sexual assaults that occurred in the industry.

I never knew about what happened to Jackie Fuchs when she was 16. She claims she was raped while Joan Jett watched and laughed. It's a pretty fucked up story. Now I can't listen to anything by Joan Jett.

They also did a piece on Steven Tyler becoming the "guardian" of a 16 year old girl which doesn't seem to be unusual for the industry. Elvis, Ted Nuggent, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc...

This thread should be about music industry non-dirt bags because there are way too many dirt bags to list.

It’s not like it’s limited to the music industry.  Any profession where people feel like they have so much power, music, movies, politics, Fortune 500, ect.  There’s a fine line between I can get what I want because of who I am and then abusing that power and taking it further to a dark place.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Last year I watched the documentary Look Away. It's about some sexual assaults that occurred in the industry.
I never knew about what happened to Jackie Fuchs when she was 16. She claims she was raped while Joan Jett watched and laughed. It's a pretty fucked up story. Now I can't listen to anything by Joan Jett.
They also did a piece on Steven Tyler becoming the "guardian" of a 16 year old girl which doesn't seem to be unusual for the industry. Elvis, Ted Nuggent, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc...
This thread should be about music industry non-dirt bags because there are way too many dirt bags to list.

She doesn’t give a damn about her bad reputation.
  • Haha 1