FSU

Pancho

1 hour ago, Hamttx said:

What is Purdue University Global? An online institution? I am not familiar with that name, or is that in fact the correct description of what I know simply as Purdue?

Purdue basically bought for-profit Kaplan's online programs: https://news.elearninginside.com/kaplan-purdue-merger-name-remains-controversial/

Except he could be facing charges for hate crime. Do you think that isn't a story?
"The government can also take measures when certain speech is considered to be fighting words, or words that incite violence. But this is the only kind of speech that is not protected under the First Amendment.  

For instance, if a speaker was telling a group of people to kill all members of a certain race, this could be considered hate speech and the government could step in to protect the people who were being spoken against.

But simply voicing an opinion is allowed in all states and is an important right for Americans. Lawmakers are hesitant to fight against that right for good reason. As long as no one is inciting violence, people should always be allowed to speak their mind, even when those around them may not agree with what they are saying. "

And considering he said: "I’m dead [expletive] serious. This is how far I’m willing to go to get rid of this clown!!!" He is on thin, thin fucking ice.

This is not just some asshole running his mouth. This is a court case that has an outside chance at setting Supreme Court precedent. Don't brush it off just because he's a racist dumbass.

So when he says "that's how far I'm willing to go", can that be interpreted as he wants to personally do this and take matters into his own hands? That's a threat Like there is a difference in saying I hope you die vs I'm going to kill you. One is a wish and the other is a threat.