Tel Aviv

GHOSTUSER

I’m going to be in Israel and the West Bank for 2 weeks. Will be with a group touring Jerusalem and the other historical sites. I will be on my own at the beginning and wanted to enjoy Tel Aviv  which seems to get ignored by lots of travelers as they focus on Jerusalem. Want recommendations as to hotels, restaurants and nightlife. Should I stay at a hotel like the Dan Tel Aviv on the promenade by the beach or a boutique hotel like the Rothschild on Rothschild Ave? Traveling solo so any recs on bars with great potential for hookups with hot Israeli chicks would be appreciated.

16 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Haha. The female IDF soldiers turn me on. Love the pictures of the hotties holding machine guns.

Troof! Went on business a few times in the late aughts (06-09) and remember on my first trip walking around near the Wailing Wall with one of my co-workers and this group of young female IDF soldiers were flirting with us. Little disarming as they were all brandishing machine guns but definitely an experience. 

Tel Aviv is definitely a swinging town and I wished I had know about it (or had more Jewish friends that might have suggested going there) in my 20's. Folks in Israel definitely have a unique look on life (given where they live and the political realities of their situation) and in the Tel Aviv "bubble" as the locals call it, they definitely enjoy themselves when they can. Lot of beautiful Israeli girls there and with the influx of Eastern Europeans (particularly Russian and Ukranian Jews) adds a whole new element as well. Loved my experiences there and the people I met. 

We actually used to stay on the beach in a suburb called Herzilya, which is where a lot of the tech companies are (my client was a software company) and it was pretty cool...remember eating at some of the beachside restaurants where there was ample scenery. I'd recommend the beach, especially between say March and October (not sure when you said your trip was). Could not remember any names of any bars but I bet you can do some research before hand and find what is hip now. There was also a bad ass hummus place in downtown Tel Aviv that all the locals loved that is probably still there. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sidis said:

khameini's plan is finally about to be realized.  the extent to which you went deep cover is impressive...particularly your insane message board ramblings.  congrats.  bismallah.

Just walk around carrying the Financial Times with his tailored jersey.  The jewbies will be falling all over him.

• 2 months later...

I am headed to Tel Aviv soon and will be staying at the Royal Beach Tel Aviv. Looks awesome right on the promenade. Have a trip to Masada and float in the Dead Sea planned for one day. Have a full day to check out Tel Aviv itself before starting my tour of he rest of Israel. Was planning on seeing Independence Hall, Old Jaffa, Rothschild Ave., Museum of Art and possibly Palmach Museum. Any other suggestions on things to see? How about can’t miss restaurants and bars, preferably with hot, easy women to bang?

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

If you stay in the "Office Hostel", I've heard that people have smoked weed on the roof on the hostel with their South African and 1/2 Hong Kong/ 1/2 English roommates and ended up in a build-your-own-falafel joint a little later absolutely stuffing their faces... I've heard.

Also...

On 1/7/2019 at 3:41 PM, Iconoclast Texan said:

Haha. The female IDF soldiers turn me on. Love the pictures of the hotties holding machine guns.

When I was there in September of 5757, the female soldier's one-piece uniforms were definitely cut differently than the guys' unis. 

The girls' outfits were tailored in at the waist and a big snug in the ass and I whipped around to check out the cheeks of ever female soldier I passed. It was pretty hot.

PS- I also followed a guy named "Moses" from Africa through the Old City of Jerusalem. That was kind of Biblical as was the hostel cafe playing "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" just 50 meters down a side road from the Via Dolorosa. (You gotta hand it to "The Tobasco Hostel", it really was "The Hottest Spot In The Old City".)

• Like 1