AAF - Atlanta Legends vs San Diego Fleet (NFL Network)

MillerEP

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I was wondering why I was having trouble telling the teams apart:  Both are wearing dark blue or purple jerseys.  Can't they afford road uniforms?

Actually that's pretty cool.  Not quite USC-UCLA cool, but a lot of uniforms don't look as good in their whites.

After 2 weeks I have to change my preseason assessment:  The Atlanta King Cakes have the best uniforms in the league.

Edited by clapclapclap

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Atlanta can't catch a break with the weather. It poured during their game with Orlando too.

They haven't had a home game yet, have they?

Also: I just realized they're the only town that has both an AAF and NFL franchise.

Edited by Rimbo

27 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I was wondering why I was having trouble telling the teams apart:  Both are wearing dark blue or purple jerseys.  Can't they afford road uniforms?

Yeah..... somebody needs to tell AAF folks that these two teams shouldn't both wear their dark shirt jerseys when they play each other.

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

So... who else is watching the aaf.com raw feed instead of NFL.com's feed?

I watched the skycam feed on Friday (?) night but had to have other browser windows open so it detracted from the experience.  Straight TeeVee this time.

But skycam with no announcers is my preference.

15 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I watched the skycam feed on Friday (?) night but had to have other browser windows open so it detracted from the experience.  Straight TeeVee this time.

But skycam with no announcers is my preference.

LOL Skycam  rotation broke or something. Can’t show anything but the sidelines.

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

What is an illegal defense..... and why is it a 15yd penalty??

In the AAF teams can rush only five players and can’t blitz players from the secondary. If you have five men on the line of scrimmage on defense, those are the only players who can rush.

Since it's a developmental league they implemented that rule to help the O-Linemen. I think I read somewhere this rule may go away eventually, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Edited by MillerEP