AAF - Atlanta Legends vs San Diego Fleet (NFL Network)

MillerEP

3 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

In AAF teams can rush only five players and can’t blitz players from the secondary. If you have five men on the line of scrimmage on defense, those are the only players who can rush.

Gotta find rules to juice the offense, even in the second tier leagues.

Hines Ward just looks like a clown when he couches it under player safety and evaluation. Running AAF hat-on-a-hat doesn’t do anyone good if the goal is to get these players back into the NFL.

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Raise your hand if you think these guys aren't that great but this is a more entertaining game than the Super Bowl.

If the AAF league returns for a year two, we might see a few more former Longhorns playing.  Seems like a perfect league for guys like Breckyn Hager, PJ Locke,Jerrod Heard, and maybe even   Reggie Hemphill Mapps.....

I had this on in the background, because football, but everytime I looked up it was very bad football.  Are these bad teams or is the whole league like this?

I noticed alot of dropped passes, but okay rain.  But what jumped out was the horrendous OL play. The best example I can give is a run to the left, either off guard or tackle, that was stopped behind the line because the RIGHT guard was pushed into the runner's path, basically butt fumbling his own running back from 10 feet away.

I'll keep watching because football, but goddamn.

1 minute ago, Mach 1 said:

I had this on in the background, because football, but everytime I looked up it was very bad football.  Are these bad teams or is the whole league like this?

I noticed alot of dropped passes, but okay rain.  But what jumped out was the horrendous OL play. The best example I can give is a run to the left, either off guard or tackle, that was stopped behind the line because the RIGHT guard was pushed into the runner's path, basically butt fumbling his own running back from 10 feet away.

I'll keep watching because football, but goddamn.

San Antonio / Orlando was much better.

13 hours ago, Mach 1 said:

These are bad teams. Orlando, Arizona, Birmingham and San Antonio are rather good.