Sell Me Some Shit

What's something you've purchased that many people may not know about that kicks the shit out of its competition. 

I'll begin. This little fucker is incredible:

61BYRj840qL._SX425_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Roborock-Robotic-Connectivity-Navigating-Capacity/dp/B0792BWMV4/ref=sr_1_6?gclid=Cj0KCQjwocPnBRDFARIsAJJcf97TDbvlLOyUw0S5WCpf9ynxqRwlO3MF1sNMlh7mlau1lPCXBQ8XT9YaAi94EALw_wcB&hvadid=257475710589&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9028256&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t2&hvqmt=e&hvrand=5408110442607362243&hvtargid=aud-647006051489%3Akwd-458068974204&hydadcr=24664_10400964&keywords=roborock+s5&qid=1559351006&s=gateway&sr=8-6

Maps out your house so it's not just randomly bouncing off walls and doing triangle patterns all over your house like the cheaper versions. Well worth the money IMO. 

46 minutes ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

I would be honor for u to join my Down Line and help me Honor JEsus

Chad I'm on the fence. I've heard great things about miracle oils but have yet to try them. As it would be my first time I'm nervous. What advice could you offer?

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Chad I'm on the fence. I've heard great things about miracle oils but have yet to try them. As it would be my first time I'm nervous. What advice could you offer?

Well I would say first start with the inside of youre wrist or something .  that is because if it give's u a rash or it burn's the shit out of u its better there than on your ball's .  next I would say pick a flavour that Glorifie's your Home and Family that you would enjoy . WE also have special oil's for Adult's Only . for rubbing or whatever . 

B====D~~~~~~~ HIV  :^*

Edited by CHAD BRISCOE