Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Moby Ric

Jersey Shore another reboot

I"m afraid you might be right.  Unless it was all for show, he seems to have a pretty great wife, is more likable and I like the idea that people can defeat their demons.

So he'll be drunk by third episode.  

I’m doing every one of you mother fuckers that haven’t watched yet a favor... Immediately delete at the first commercial break. The 14 minutes of bowling/strip club are tolerable, the rest is fucking putrid. 

I told my wife I sat through it so she didn’t have to. We’re fighting with ice cream men now? 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I told my wife I sat through it so she didn’t have to. We’re fighting with ice cream men now? 

Boy, that ice cream man made it really hard to root for him.  What a fucking asshole.  

5 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Totally unnecessary episode.  And the teasers for the season are probably better than the real thing.

The Angelina wedding bullshit will probably end the series for most. 

5 hours ago, ss13 said:

The Angelina wedding bullshit will probably end the series for most. 

I am sure it is some joke about Vinnie and her and it gets over drama for the cameras.

Ol’ girl Laurens was fucking rocking those pink yoga pants. Who knew she would become the highlight? 

Fucking Jenni was killing that black outfit at the end, best she’s looked in awhile. 

I can't imagine there's a better redemption story from reality TV that Mike's.  That guy was a pretty big piece of shit, but he's really turned his life around.  CT on the Challenge is probably his stiffest competition.  

I recorded an episode from like 2012 earlier, that shit is funny looking back now. 

Mike’s house is rather impressive. 

Let’s see how many weeks they can stretch the wedding out. 

Vinnie with the excellent burn on Angelia.  What it looks like on line vs. what shows up in the mail.  

I was only half paying attention.  It appears as if JWow, Snooky, and Deena get called up by the DJ, and the crowd boos them.  Awkward.

They roast Angelina a little too hard during the bridesmaid speech, it was a whole thing back when it happened. 

On 5/15/2020 at 1:41 AM, ss13 said:

Let’s see how many weeks they can stretch the wedding out. 

So we threw away that whole hour & still haven’t seen the rehearsal dinner. Of course they will waste all hour next week getting up to the speeches. A minimum of 3 weeks to cover 48 hours. Possibly a month.