Door to Door Sales Cocksuckers

Horn_Spanker

I had 2 different d2d salespeople come by over the past week.  We've been in COVID-19 self-quarantine after testing positive.  They did the normal bullshit of spewing their words and getting halfway through their spiel before I had the door open and I just said "Oh, sorry man we're COVID positive in here right now."  One guy literally RAN back down the walkway, lol.  I think we'll remain "COVID positive" for awhile here.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lerka Lerka said:

Are they riding segways? For some reason that makes me even more ragey. 

Had one 2 days ago riding a segway. Left it parked on the sidewalk and walked up to the house, which is a decent walk at my house. A little sad that an opportunistic teenager wasn't in the greenbelt waiting to grab it and ride off into the sunset.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

Anybody ever sell those Southwestern books? 3 or 4 of my friends at Texas did that one summer, went off to different little towns all over the place selling encyclodedia type books d2d. Seemed kinda like a cult or pyramidish.they were promised they would make outrageous money,  don't remember how it worked out 

Yes.  Cleared $5k the summer I did it and won a trip to Cabo.  Not bad for 19 years old.  Definitely cultish and pyramidy.  Taught me a lot about people.  Tons of SW alums end up selling Tom James if that tells you anything.