Bash Riprock

Selling stuff on eBay

Dead here. To top it off, eBay goofed up the gallery pics on, oh, a few hundred of the items I want to relist. So we are looking at a few hours re-diting for stuff on a site that doesn't bring in money.

Or maybe we aren't. Sometime when the boat is too far gone with rot, best thing is to let it slip under the waves.

Hey, anybody ever have any luck setting up a second eBay account? I have two batches of widgets that would appeal to completely different sets of buyers.

Yep, I run two, two separate paypal, two different accounts.  If you run on same comp use separate browsers ( I use chrome for one, firefox for the other)  Phones/Ipads are harder, they like to lock in on one.  Good on the run, but laptop is your best friend.  One acct is my original and one is the old ladys.  I sell the girly shit on hers and the manly stuff on mine.  Works well.